Fuji Your first photo with your new X.

Hello from Helsinki, Finland. First shot with X-E1 + 18-55 mm in November last year and also first post on this forum :)

Beer seems to be a not entirely uncommon test shot subject. As a friend of ales this is far from my favorite kind, though.

Cheers,
Niklas

That beer looks more attractive than my Heineken !

My wife looked over my shoulder and saw the title of this thread. She glared at me.

We have to be careful with this whole X thing.

Now I have to go and shovel snow to prove my loyalty.

S0030010.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The Cook befriending a strange cat during our morning walk, first processed image and first image posted on this forum.
X-Pro 1 w/18-55 @ 55mm, 1/500, f/7.1, ISO 400

Gary

OK, NOW I remembered the first X-S1 pic. It was still in the shiiping packaging from UPS when I got home from work. Opened it up (was DUMBstruck . . .) and the battery came out of the box hot, so the better half was the first thing in sight, in Sepia:

View attachment 706

I looked at this and remembered all those posts elsewhere[B about how the X-S lens just wasn't very sharp . . . . . . nitwits.

Attachments

• DSCF0202.jpg
    DSCF0202.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 88
She's sort of Auburn-haired, and it just made me think 'Sepia-tone'. As for what she thought, you can tell by the look on her face just how hard she's IGNORING me . . . .

First photo w New XE1 and 60mm

Just received the 60mm to go with the XE1 from last week, put battery in and took the first shot. One of my Wall art pieces I make for sale. Starting to get to know the XE1, but need to make some photos this weekend and install LR4 and try to figure out how to use it. Have only been playing with I photo so far, so big learning curve to go, and I will definitely need some help from you folks. Like XE1:D and the 60mm so far but too early to feel comfortable with the kit yet.
Dennis.

Attachments

• Zebra Wall Art.jpg
    Zebra Wall Art.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 93
Back